1. Data Collected: When you sign up to or purchase something from our store, we may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
1d. IP Address (Automatically collected).
2. How we collect data:
2a. Data is given to us by you.
2b. Data is collected automatically.
3. Data that is given to us by you: When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means.
3a. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products / services.
3b. When you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
3c. When you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
4. Data that is collected automatically: To the extent that you access the website; we will collect your data automatically, for example:
4a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
4b. The website will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings in your browser. For more information about how Shopify collect cookies, please visit: https://www.shopify.co.uk/legal/cookies
5. Our use of data: Any or all of the above data may be required by us in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Data may be used for the following reasons;
5a. internal record keeping.
5b. improvement of our products and services.
5c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
6. Newsletter: In order to sign up to receive our newsletter, we will need your consent first.
6a. If you wish to opt out of receiving our newsletter or other marketing material, please contact us via email: email@example.com and we will remove your email address from our marketing database.
7. Who we share data with: We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
7a. Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help third part providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to ensure orders are fulfilled. These include;
- Courier Services (Current - My Hermes)
- Shopify’s Built in App – Order Printer
- Google Analytics
7b. Third party payment providers who process payments made over the website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds.
Please note: These third party payment providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
8. Keeping Data Secure: We will use technically and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
8a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
8b. Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology – typically when you will see a lock icon in the address bar of your browser when this technology is active.
8c. Technical measures are taken to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss of unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Retention:
9b. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes
10. Right to Access: You have the following rights in relation to your data:
10a. Right to Access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
10b. Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
10c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
10d. Right to restrict our use of data – the right to “block” us or the website host (Shopify) from using your data or to limit the way which we can use it.
10e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
10f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
11. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your content to the processing of your date (where consent is our legal basis for processing data), please contact us via email: email@example.com.
12. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites: